See the hilarious, unauthorized musical parody of Saved By the Bell in Bayside! The Musical!
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be the first to see the tacky, wacky and totally Zacky unauthorized parody of your favorite TV show with tickets for just $15 to previews of Bayside! The Musical!.
- Join the gang for a typical day at Bayside High that goes awry when students find out that their fave hang the Max is closing unless they can raise $500 to save it.
- Will Zack and Kelly break up forever? Will Slater quit wrestling? Will Screech die? Get the answers to these questions and more at the first six performances of Bayside! The Musical!.
WARNING! Contains strong language, teen pregnancy, "drug" addiction and no redeeming life lessons.
- September 12–14
- September 19–21
- All shows begin at 8pm.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for performance date shown through September 21, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
"A hell of a lot of ribald fun."The New York Times
"Saved by the Bell meets Book of Mormon"Julie Chang, Fox5 News
"Get ready to flash back to the early '90s, with zig-zag patterns, pastel and neon colors, and big...cell phones."Flavorpill