See Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad in Romeo and Juliet on Broadway!
- Usually $77
- Saving 23%
Must be ordered before midnight
Saturday January 4 2014
hrs mins secs
- Don't miss your chance to see Orlando Bloom (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Tony Award nominee Condola Rashad (Stick Fly) on Broadway in a new modern production of Romeo and Juliet with up to 23% off tickets to select performances through January 5.
- The stars of screen and stage align in this production of Shakespeare's legendary star-crossed lovers, directed by five-time Tony Award nominee David Leveaux, which returns to the Great White Way for the first time in 36 years.
- Jealousy. Prejudice. Betrayal. And the chance that true love could actually conquer all. That's Romeo and Juliet.
- “Genuinely luminous! When these lovers set eyes on each other, the whole world stands still.
This Romeo and Juliet may well leave you glowing and misty-eyed.”— The New York Times. “Orlando Bloom's swaggering Romeo is the most engaging you’ll see in years! Condola Rashad is effortlessly charming.”—Time Out New York.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Wednesday matinees: $99 for orchestra/front-mezzanine seats (regularly $132), and $59 for rear-mezzanine seats (regularly $77).
- Friday and Saturday evenings, and Saturday and Sunday matinees: $119 for orchestra/front-mezzanine seats (regularly $142), and $79 for rear-mezzanine seats (regularly $87).
- Ticket price includes $2 facility fee.
To purchase tickets:
- Click here , choose a date and enter promo code TONYRJ to receive up to 23% off tickets to select performances through January 5, 2014.
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through January 5, 2014. Subject to availability; not valid on prior purchases.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to Internet orders.
"Primed to set Broadway ablaze!"Entertainment Weekly
"Tragically HOT!"Perez Hilton