Grab a premium seat to an unforgettable evening of jazz at 92nd Street Y's Jazz in July Festival on July 18, 23 or 24
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Sit back and explore the artistic and imaginative sounds of jazz by world-class musicians as they take the stage this summer at 92nd Street Y's Jazz in July Festival, curated by artistic director Bill Charlap.
- Celebrate with premium tickets to West Coast Jazz on July 18 for a unique showcase on the innovative jazz of 1950s and '60s Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Performed by Bill Charlap on piano, Michael Philip Mossman on trumpet, Jimmy Greene on tenor sax, Jon Gordon on alto sax, Michael Dease on trombone, Gary Smulyan on baritone sax, Ted Rosenthal on piano, Sean Smith on bass and Rodney Green on drums. $52.50 (was $75)
- Honor the unique and playful sounds of Chick Corea with a powerhouse ensemble performance of Corea standards like "Windows," "Tones for Joan's Bones" and more with tickets to the Mad Hatter: Music of Chick Corea on July 23.
Performed by Bill Charlap on piano, Renee Rosnes on piano, Chris Potter on tenor sax, former Corea bandmate Steve Wilson on alto sax and flute, Diego Urcola on trumpet, former Corea bandmate Jeff Ballard on drums and Scott Colley on bass. $52.50 (was $75)
- With iconic songs like "Moon River" and "The Shadow of Your Smile," Henry Mancini and Johnny Mandel brought a fresh jazz sound to television shows like M*A*S*H and movies like Breakfast at Tiffany's. Hear the music from the silver screen on stage with premium tickets to Mancini, Mandel & the Movies on July 24.
Performed by Bill Charlap on piano, Sandy Stewart on vocals, Houston Person on tenor sax, Jeremy Pelt on trumpet, Steve Davis on trombone, Renee Rosnes on piano, Rufus Reid on bass and Tim Horner on drums. $56 (was $80)
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is only valid for the show date purchased. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.