Join Oyster Week founder Kevin Joseph at City Crab for his signature Merroir et Terroir® multicourse dining event on September 22
Sorry you missed this offer...
- An oyster has merroir and wine has terroir. Discover what this really means with your taste buds as Oyster Week founder Kevin Joseph guides you through his educational and delectable Merroir Et Terroir® dining experience at City Crab on September 22 at 5:30pm or 7:30pm.
- The night starts off local with six East Coast raw oysters paired with East Coast/European wines. Indulge and discuss the unique flavor profiles before sending your taste buds out west for six West Coast oysters paired with the region's wine. With each course, you'll discover new facts about the oyster with Kevin Joseph, as well as have your wine questions answered by guest sommeliers. The meal continues with courses of shellfish, fin fish and dessert.
- Don't miss this chance to satisfy your oyster cravings, find out the difference between Kumamotos from Fanny Bays, and learn to impress your happy-hour crew with your knowledge of the best wines to pair with oysters at this exclusive Time Out Offers event.
- Tickets are available exclusively through Time Out offers for the following time slots:
Time Slot 1, 5:30–7:15pm
Time Slot 2, 7:30–9:15pm
- A limited number of tickets/seats are available to this multicourse dining event.
- All attendees will receive a bonus gift of a discount card to City Crab, Duke's and Big Daddy's Diner at the end of the event.
- Time Slot 1 attendees may stay after 9:30pm and enjoy 20% off additional food and drink at City Crab.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for event date September 22, 2013 only. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- Tax and gratuity are included.