Hot dogs, bluegrass, handfishin' and bathtubs of beer at the Hot Dog Hoedown on July 17 at the Old Bowery Station
Sorry you missed this offer...
- May the best wiener win! Get down for NYC's first annual Hot Dog Hoedown at the Old Bowery Station on July 17 for gourmet hot dogs, live music, handfishin', prizes and of course beer.
- National Hot Dog Day is July 23 but we can't wait! Celebrate a week earlier with seven hot-dog tastings by favorites like Los Perros Locos, Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. and the chefs of Ghetto Gastro. Wash it down with a complimentary ice-cold beer and don't forget to grab something sweet by East Village's Puddin'.
- Choose from three available time slots and enjoy an hour to eat, drink and hoe down to live tunes by Deacon and the Fox.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for date and time purchased only! All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend. Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
- Vendors/food subject to change and availability during each time slot.