Discover the best food in the LES on the Taste of the Lower East Side Walking Tour on Sundays from June 29–August 25
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Trade Sunday brunch for a delicious two-hour walking tour of the Lower East Side with 60% off iAdventure.com's Taste of the Lower East Side Walking Tour.
- The tour kicks off at the world-famous Kossar's Bialys where you will enjoy perfectly brick-oven-baked goods to open up your appetite before you stop by the historic Katz's Deli for pastrami that has delighted NYC since 1888. Your guided tour will continue through tastings of the new and old Lower East Side, and end at Economy Candy for chocolate-covered halvah.
- Rain or shine, tours begin promptly at 12:30pm or 3:30pm at Kossar's Bialys on Sundays from June 29 through August 25.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid through August 25, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Kids under 3 may attend for free. Tastings per tour may differ. Tour is rain or shine.
367 Grand St, New York, NY, 10002