Explore the fall NYC art scene with On Art gallery and studio tours with Viviane Silvera through December 2013
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience a unique and in-depth look at New York's vibrant art world with local artist and curator Viviane Silvera.
- Enjoy 50% off and take advantage of On Art’s extensive relationships with exhibiting contemporary artists for exclusive access to artists' studios and private gallery tours.
- New tours are curated every two weeks, meaning programming is always new and up-to-date. If you've ever walked into an art gallery and been completely intimidated and confused, On Art is for you.
- October 1 and October 2: Visit Tribeca's newest powerhouse gallery for a personal tour by Nicky Nodjoumi of his opening solo exhibition. Noudjoumi is currently featured in the Asia Society's "Iran Modern" exhibition. The tour continues with a visit to the Tribeca studio of iconic New York painter Jane Dickson.
- October 15 and October 16: The Chelsea Part One tour is an in-depth, curated tour of the most anticipated, timeless and cutting-edge solo exhibitions happening this fall season in the Chelsea art district.
- October 29 and October 30: The Chelsea Part Two tour continues the exploration of the featured art and artists coming to the center of NYC's art world.
- November 12 and November 13: Head to 57th Street and explore a selection of its most notable exhibitions plus go on a private tour with artist Philip Smith of his solo exhibition. The tour will include a talk on Philip Smith's compelling memoir Walking Through Walls.
- December 10 and December 11: Head to the Upper East Side for a look at the cutting-edge and blue-chip art featured in the one-of-a-kind townhouse galleries of Madison Avenue.
- Tours begin at 11am and run just under two hours (rain or shine).
Event schedule and details:
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Offer valid for new On Art customers only.
- Voucher is valid through December 11, 2013.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.