Learn to shoot like a pro with an outdoors how-to camera class from JP Teaches Photo
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Boost your photography skills with 64% off an outdoors How Do I Use My Camera? Part 1 class from JP Teaches Photo.
- Learning how to take memorable pictures shouldn't require a chunky manual and a notebook, so JP Pullos will help you ditch convention and hone your skills with a hands-on class in beautiful Central Park. You'll spend three hours learning an extraordinarily intuitive way of using your camera, no memorization or note-taking allowed!
- JP's approachable and engaging teaching style will demystify everything from the aperture to shutter speed during this interactive class that's perfect for all beginners, no matter your experience. Even compact point-and-shoots are welcome, so grab your camera and get shooting!
- Classes are held on weekend afternoons, with time slots between 11am and 7pm.
- Click here for a current schedule of classes.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid through November 12, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Please bring your own camera; equipment is not included.
- Class will be held in Central Park weather permitting. Location and instructions will be e-mailed to you 24 hours prior to class.
- Voucher is valid only for the How Do I Use My Camera, Part 1 class.