Join Time Out at Subject's Soda Social for dangerously delicious cocktails and pork sliders on September 19 from 7–9pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Just off Houston Street, Subject looks like your typical local watering hole but we're going to let you in on their tasty secret on Thursday, September 19 from 7–9pm.
- Join Time Out and discover what's hidden behind the bar—a '50s soda machine that dispenses syrup and mixers used to create Subject's dangerously delicious cocktails like the Skeleton Sour: mezcal and tequila tamed with vanilla, lime and Bénédictine.
- For just $30 a person, you'll enjoy four cocktails of your choice plus one specialty cocktail. Don't forget to grab some complimentary pulled-pork sliders (while supplies last). Not only are they free and delicious, they taste better after each drink!
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for date of event, September 19, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- Gratuity is not included, suggested 20% tip.