Tour, drink and dance the High Line with the Quiet Clubbing party and take the party with you from GastroMarket to Bone Lick on September 21 at 7pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Ditch the club and dance on the street! Put on a pair of Quiet Club headsets and hit the High Line for drinks, dancing and fun facts with up to 100 other Quiet Clubbers on September 21 from 7 through 2am.
- To onlookers, you'll look like you're dancing to nothing, to Quiet Clubbers, you're taking the party with you as you enjoy drink specials at each bar and hear facts about the High Line Park through your headset from your party leader and tour guide, former radio host Dave Cervini.
- Start off at local watering hole and beer garden GastroMarket for an hour of happy-hour drinks with your Quiet Club party before heading out. Keep dancing as you go from bar to bar by tuning in to two channels of music on the Quiet Club headset. The tour ends at 11pm but you can set your own end time by just handing your headphones to your leader whenever you'd like. Or keep the night going and continue on to Bone Lick for the after-party from 11pm through 2am.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend. Must register on September 21 from 7 through 8pm.
- Drinks and gratuity are not included.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
315 10th Ave, New York, NY, 10019