Take on NYC by foot with the Historic High Line walking tour and then taste the best with the Greenwich Village Food Tour
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Think you know NYC? Guess again! Discover inside stories, facts and the best places to eat while taking in the sights on the Manhattan Walking Tour's combo tour of the High Line and the Greenwich Village.
- From its beginnings as an elevated train line to the cutting-edge architecture you see now, the High Line tour (approximately 75 minutes) will take you through a unique NYC journey of history, industry and more. Then get ready to eat!
- Continue to some of the best food purveyors including amazing ethnic cuisine on the tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village and enjoy complimentary eats during this half of the tour (approximately two hours) as you take in 300 years of NYC history. Click here to see the current available tour dates and times (offer valid only for tours through December 31, 2013).
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for tours through December 31, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- High Line tour starts at 11am and meets at the stairs to the High Line located on West 30th St between 10th and 11th Ave.
Stairs to The High Line
30th St. between 10th and 11th Ave., New York, NY, 10001