Step behind the velvet rope at Hotel Chantelle for Time Out's exclusive three-hour open-bar party with some of NYC's top DJs
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Beat the crowds and join Time Out at Lower East Side hot spot Hotel Chantelle on September 24 for an exclusive three-hour open-bar event featuring two floors of music and live performances from 6 through 9pm.
- Hit the bar for complimentary drinks and light bites, and then the dance floor with Point Blank DJs Statik Selektah, Scram Jones, Tony Touch, Sammy Needlz, Niko and more for six unique nightlife experiences all in one night and place.
- With two floors and three hours of select open-bar wine, beer and liquor drinks plus music by some of NYC's hottest nightlife acts, don't miss this signature Hotel Chantelle nightlife event, and step behind the velvet rope with exclusive access from Time Out Offers.
- Statik Selektah is one of the best '90s hip hop DJs and most sought after producers at the moment.
- Scram Jones is a Grammy-nominated producer and a figure in the NYC nightlife scene. He recently provided scratches on Eminem's new single Bezerk.
- Tony Touch is a hip hop pioneer and can be heard regularly on Shade 45.
- Sammy Needlz is a versatile DJ and the co-host of Showoff Radio with Statik Selektah on Shade 45.
- Niko is currently the voice of Spotify and a DJ for 92.3 Now.
- Benjamin Noise is one of NYC's up and coming DJs and has made a name for himself in the electronic music scene.
- G. Brown is known from NYC to Milàn for his high energy electronic dance music sets.
- More acts TBA.
- Rock shrimp tempura
- Truffle pizza
- Gazpacho shooters
- Tomato and watermelon bites
- Beef sliders
- Truffle mac & cheese
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for date of event, September 24, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend. Event starts promptly at 6pm.
- Food and drink subject to change (while supplies last). Gratuity is not included, recommended 20% tip.