Stir and shake like a pro at Time Out's exclusive fall mixology series at Forty Four at Royalton
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get in the fall spirit as you learn to create cocktails inspired by the colors and scents of fall at Time Out's exclusive mixology series at Forty Four at Royalton.
- From apple cider to nutmeg, these two-hour interactive classes with expert bartenders will teach you about the history of cocktails and top-shelf spirits, the influence of Prohibition and how to put your own autumnal spin on the classics.
- Sip on a specialty cocktail while you expand your knowledge of mixology, then try your hand at two drinks of your own creation. All classes include a cocktail on arrival, two cocktails to mix and enjoy, small tastes of specialty spirits throughout, light snacks and a swag bag with barware.
- October 5: Use liqueuers as a base spirit to create cocktails like the Cointreau Ricky and the Spiced Cointreau 75.
- October 19: Learn to create a Manhattan with a twist using liquors like Woodford Reserve orgeat, sherry, and orange spiced vodka.
- November 2: Try unexpected liquors in classic cocktails, like a Gran Centenario tequola Old Fashioned or a Boodles gin rosemary-fired major Tom Collins. SOLD OUT.
- All classes take place from 1:30–3:30pm.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for date purchased. Voucher is not transferable to another class date.
- Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID to attend. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer includes a two-hour class, cocktail on arrival, two cocktails to mix and drink, small tastes of specialty spirits and light bites, and a swag bag with barware.