Hop to it and become an at-home brewmaster with Time Out's exclusive Homebrewing 101 class at Bitter & Esters
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Passionate about beer or just wish you knew more? Join Time Out and Bitter & Esters, the city's first DIY brewery, for an exclusive Homebrewing 101 class, on your choice of three convenient dates this fall for just $55, which includes a free B&E pint glass to take home.
- Hop to this hands-on learning experience taught by the sudsmasters at Bitter & Esters where you'll learn about extract brewing, malts, grains, yeasts, and how to avoid or troubleshoot the most common problems. Discover the basic process while tasting a perfectly home-brewed beer because having a drink is an essential part of the learning process and fun!
- These two- to three-hour introductory workshops for up to 14 attendees per class will provide you with all the knowledge, confidence, and experience necessary to become a proficient home brewer and a cultivated beer drinker.
Available class dates:
- September 19 at 6:30pm
- September 22 at noon
- October 3 at 6:30pm
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for class date purchased.
- Voucher is not transferable to another class date, and is noncancelable. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID to attend.