Watch colorful personalities and comedic chaos in My Big Gay Italian Wedding
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Immerse yourself in a larger-than-life family and colorful cast of characters with 48% off tickets to My Big Gay Italian Wedding for performances through September 28.
- This smash-hit comedy has returned for a limited-engagement run, satirizing the controversy surrounding same-sex marriage while drawing on spirited gay and Italian characters.
- When Anthony Pinnunziato wants to marry boyfriend Andrew Polinski in a traditional Italian ceremony, Athony's overbearing mother won't give her blessing until Andrew's estranged mother also gives her blessing—and if the ceremony is performed by a priest. Join in as this chaotic family navigates new territory, and Andrew's ex-boyfriend remains intent on breaking up the newly engaged couple.
- Regular seating, $35.50 (regularly $69.50)
- Offer price includes $1.50 facility fee
To purchase tickets:
- Click here and enter promo code WEDTIME to receive 48% off tickets to performances through September 28, 2013.
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through September 28, 2013. Subject to availability; not valid on prior purchases.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to Internet orders.