Feast with an all-star lineup of chefs at Heritage Radio Network's Whole Hog Roast and Food Art Auction at Brooklyn's renowned Roberta's
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Hang out with pitmaster Daniel Delaney of Delaney BBQ along with an all-star lineup of chefs for an ultimate garden feast at Brooklyn's renowned Roberta's on August 11 from 5–9pm for a whole hog roast accompanied by bottomless cocktails, beer and more food.
- Daniel Delaney will be slow-cooking Heritage Foods USA hog that will transport you from the streets of NYC to a culinary luau. Chefs Chris Bradley of Untitled, Kyle Knall of Maysville, the Court St. Grocers crew and Brooklyn Grange Farm will be serving up killer sides.
- Stay cool with La Newyorkina's signature frozen treats and quench your thirst with cocktails mixed by the Anfora restaurant team and enjoy beers from Empire Brewing Company.
Photos by Will Colby
- Check out the Food Art Silent Auction for a chance to bid on unique food art created by Margarita Korol, Erin Jang, Brooke David, Mike Geno and more.
- Grab a $10 raffle for a chance to win a weekend getaway package: $500 flight coupon on Alaska Airlines, two nights' stay at the Hotel Andra, three meals for two people at your choice of any Tom Douglas restaurant and two tickets to tour the new Chihuly Glasshouse at Seattle Center.
- The event is hosted by Heritage Radio Network, a non-profit radio station broadcasting 30+ weekly shows covering the world of food and culture. The Network broadcasts from two re-purposed shipping containers in the back of Roberta's Pizza.
- Heritage Foods USA Whole Hog roasted Kailua style by Pit-Master Daniel Delaney of Delaney BBQ
- Spam Fried Rice by Chris Bradley of Untitled at the Whitney
- Vegetable Poke by Court St Grocers
- Hearts of Palm Salad by Court St Grocers
- Greens: Brooklyn Grange
- Watermelon Salad by Kyle Knall of Maysville
- Hawaiian mini-pizza (apps) by Ryan Rice of Roberta’s Catering
- Tuna Poke (for VIP ticketholders only) from Greenpoint Fish and Lobster Co.
- Popsicles from: La New Yorkina
- Beer from: Empire Brew Co
- Cocktails by Anfora Restaruant with Sombra Mezcal and Astral Tequila Blanca
- Hog-roast general admission gets you four hours of unlimited food and drinks. $65 (regularly $95)
- VIP pig-roast admission gets you early 4pm access for a special pre-party reception featuring hors d'oeuvres by Roberta's Catering, a special cocktail selection as well as two raffle tickets. $110 (regularly $150)
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for August 11, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.