Learn the history of Williamsburg with a guided walking tour from Brooklyn Unplugged
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Brooklyn Unplugged for the Williamsburg culture, shopping and history walking tour at 45% off through November 30, 2013.
- You'll browse boutique shops with unique craft goods and vintage fashion, discover the history of Brooklyn's urban renewal and learn about underground graffiti art during this 2.5-hour tour.
- Walk the streets, stop for a waterfront view, and enjoy Brooklyn's hippest neighborhood in a whole new way every weekend afternoon!
- Saturday and Sunday at noon
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for the Williamsburg tour on Saturday and Sunday at noon through November 31, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Reservations are required and dates are subject to availability. Check-in at 11:45am, tour begins promptly at noon.
- Appropriate for ages 12+. The tour is 2.5 hours in length and covers approximately 1 mile.