Lobster Rolls and Rosé hands-on cooking class at the Institute of Culinary Education on August 28 from 6–10pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join the Institute of Culinary Education and chef Daniel Stone for an exclusive hands-on cooking class featuring everyone's summer favorites, Lobster Rolls and Rosé, on August 28 from 6–10pm.
- In this class, you will be provided with the freshest ingredients and cook in a state-of-the-art kitchen. Chef Daniel Stone will guide you through the essential techniques and flavors of the lobster roll, as well as sides and drinks.
- Your menu includes: a classic Maine lobster salad roll, Connecticut lobster roll version (warm lobster with drawn butter), seafood-shack coleslaw, grilled corn on the cob, quick dill pickles, homemade potato chips and whoopie pies. Enjoy your completed meal at the end of class with a glass of rosé wine or a tall, cold beer.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for August 28, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- Please arrive by 5:45pm, class starts promptly at 6pm.