Celebrate the flavors of the South with admission to the Hog Days of Summer barbecues on August 17 and 24
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Beat the summer heat with a traditional North Carolina whole-hog barbecue, bottomless craft beer and a live bluegrass band, all for 12% off at the Hog Days of Summer celebrations on August 17 and 24, presented by John Brown Smokehouse and the Arrogant Swine.
- Pitmaster Tyson Ho will preside over a Tamarack Hollow Farm whole hog, slow-smoked to meaty perfection over hardwood embers and served alongside proper Carolina pig-pickin' garnishes from pork rinds to slaws. Chase this authentic barbecue feast with bottomless drafts from Founders Brewing Co. while you listen to the tunes of a live bluegrass band.
- Your entry ticket includes barbecue, booze and bluegrass for your choice of day and time slots!
Photo credit: Joshua Bousel
Dates, sessions and ticket pricing:
- General-admission tickets to August 17 barbecue in Long Island City, Queens, $35 (regularly $40). Choice of Session 1 from noon–4pm or Session 2 from 5–9pm.
- VIP admission tickets to August 24 barbecue in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, with early entry time, $45 (regularly $50). Choice of Session 1 from 11:15am–4pm or Session 2 from 4:15–9pm.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for date and session shown on August 17 or 24, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable but is transferable.
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID to attend. Event will be held rain or shine. Dogs are welcome; pet-feeding waiver required.
- General-admission tickets on August 17 include 4 hours of bottomless barbecue, drinks and bluegrass. VIP admission tickets on August 24 include early entry with 45 extra minutes of bottomless barbecue, beer and bluegrass.
Locations (2 available):