See all the news that's fit to spoof with tickets to Newsical the Musical through September 29
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Watch the hilarious Off Broadway Alliance award winner Newsical the Musical with 49% off tickets to select performances through September 29.
- No one in the news is safe in this musical that "turns headlines into punchlines" during its third smash year. From Honey Boo Boo to Paula Deen, the budget crisis to the Long Island Medium, and marriage equality to Kim and Kanye's baby, Newsical sets all of today's biggest pop-culture headlines to song.
- With songs and materials that are updated on a regular basis, composer-lyricist Rick Crom's (Drama Desk nominee) topical musical comedy is an ever-evolving mockery of all the news that's fit to spoof!
- Regular seating, $46.25 (regularly $91.25)
- Offer price includes $1.25 facility fee
To purchase tickets:
- Click here and enter promo code TRNMTONY to receive 49% off tickets to select performances through September 29, 2013.
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through September 29, 2013. Subject to availability; not valid on prior purchases.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to Internet orders.
"Fast, funny and irreverent. Newsical makes it possible to get high on hilarity!"The New York Times
"The Daily Show set to music!"Associated Press