Rediscover NYC with Wall Street Walks' Patriots, Prostitutes, Pirates & Taverns tour
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Discover NYC's greatest historical landmark, the tavern on Wall Street Walks' 90-minute guided tour Patriots, Prostitutes, Pirates & Taverns and hear some of the best tales to come out of New York and its appetites.
- On this tour, you'll visit the only place where colonial New Yorkers ranging from the rich, the poor, the lawful to the not-so-lawful all gathered for food, drinks and some action: the tavern.
- By the end of this 90-minute guided tour, you'll be able to answer all the following questions: How much did colonial Americans actually drink? Where did Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr dine together shortly before their deadly duel? Why did “The Witch of Wall Street” heat her porridge on a radiator in a Wall Street office? At which coffee house did trading begin in the Financial District? Where is the oldest luncheon club in downtown New York? Which street in lower Manhattan looks almost exactly the same as it did in the 1600s?Where did George Washington sit at Fraunces Tavern?
- One of the many locations you'll visit is the Fraunces Tavern, which has been serving food and drink at the same location since 1762.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid through December 1, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.