Save on the hilarious Off-Broadway hit, Old Jews Telling Jokes
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get ready to laugh till you plotz with 28% off tickets to performances of Old Jews Telling Jokes, a hilarious five-actor revue created by Peter Gethers and Daniel Okrent, valid for performances through October 13.
- The acclaimed cast includes Broadway and film vets that will have you rolling with reinventions of classic jokes, comic songs and tributes to some of the giants of the comedy world.
- Think you've heard them all before? Not this way. If you've ever had a mother, visited a doctor or walked into a bar with a priest...well, we'll let them tell you.
- Tuesday–Thursday performances: $59 (regularly $82.50)
- Friday–Sunday performances: $63 (regularly $87.50)
- All prices include $1 facility fee
- Online: Click here and enter promo code OJTNY67 at seat selection.
- By phone: Call 212-947-8844 and mention promo code OJTNY67.
- In person: Bring a printout of this offer to the the Westside Theatre box office, which is open daily from noon-6pm.
Art: Sam Hadley. Photo: Joan Marcus.
How to buy
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through October 13, 2013. Tickets are subject to availability; not valid on prior purchases. Limit 8 tickets per person.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Cast and schedule subject to change. Not all seats are discounted.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to phone and Internet orders. Not all seats are discounted.