Take advantage of fall with a hike, apple picking and wine trip to Hudson Valley and the Black Rock Forest Preserve (round-trip transportation included)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Sad summer is over? Embrace fall with an all-inclusive scenic hike with apple picking, wine tasting and more from Outdoor Connections on September 29, October 5 or 6.
- This no-brainer getaway offers convenient round-trip transportation so you can rest up with a continental breakfast before you set off with the group up the Hudson Valley to the Black Rock Forest Preserve just west of Storm King State Park with a licensed guide. From old wood roads to hiking trails, enjoy the brilliant foliage during this 3-hour hike with plenty of stops to rest, sightsee and enjoy a picnic lunch (included).
- Once you've reached the top, enjoy a relaxing ride to a surprise orchard and winery in the foothills of the Hudson Valley, and reward yourself with an afternoon of apple picking and wine tasting.
- Sunday, September 29
- Saturday, October 5
- Sunday, October 6
- Round-trip transportation, leaving from the Federal Post Office Building on Eighth Ave and West 31st Street. Pickup time to be provided upon redemption.
- A guided three-hour hike by licensed guides, including park fees.
- Continental breakfast while en route, an alfresco picnic lunch.
- Visit to orchard and winery, take home up to 5 lbs of apples (bag provided) and wine tasting.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for date purchased only. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Gratuity is not included.