Dance the night away at A Prom to Remember with tickets to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation fund-raiser on October 5 at 230 Fifth
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Celebrate in the name of a good cause with 15% off tickets to A Prom to Remember, a fourth-annual fund-raiser from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation at hot spot 230 Fifth on October 5 at 7pm.
- The Young Professionals Leadership Committee will host hundreds of New York City's finest young professionals at this all-inclusive night on the town in an effort to raise awareness and funds for the treatment of cystic fibrosis.
- Indulge in a four-hour open bar, enjoy sweeping views of midtown Manhattan, participate in a silent auction and support a good cause!
Prom dresses and tuxedos are welcome but not required. Please click here to review the B. Cepacia and Infection Policy for all attendees.
- General-admission ticket, including entrance and open bar: $85 (regularly $100)
- VIP-admission ticket, including entrance, open bar, VIP seating, bottle service and gift bags: $113.75 (regularly $175)
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for event on October 5, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID to attend.