Head out to the High Line with a multicourse picnic lunch from The Café Grind
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Savor no-fuss picnics this summer in urban oasis High Line park with multicourse picnics for two or four people from neighborhood gem the Café Grind.
- This conveniently located coffeeshop and café is just steps from the High Line, and is known for turning out high-flavor iced coffees and teas, plus gourmet sandwiches that are served alongside a variety of artisanally crafted sides and freshly baked goods.
- Get out of your hot city kitchen and let Café Grind do the work: they'll prepare a delicious, filling picnic for two or four people to be enjoyed with splendid views of Manhattan's West Side and the Hudson River. Available for both lunch and dinner.
High Line photo credit: Shen Hong
What's included per person:
- 1 Rishi organic iced tea (blueberry, citrus green or black), La Colombe iced coffee or GuS soda (pomegranate, star ruby grapefruit, extra-dry ginger ale or cranberry lime)
- 1 gourmet sandwich (includes turkey BLT, tomato and mozzarella with or without chicken, grilled veggie, chicken and brie, chicken salad, tuna salad or special sandwich of the day
- 1 bag of North Fork plain, barbecue or sweet-potato chips
- 1 seasonal fruit cup
- 1 marinated chickpea salad with corn and roasted peppers
- Tate's Cookies and Carousel Cake for two people
- Picnic lunch for two regularly $75, now $30. Picnic lunch for four regularly $150, now $65.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid through September 28, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Limit 1 per customer per visit.